Shingles and eczema are known for causing serious nerve pain, not only while lesions are open but long after they have healed the victim may continue to suffer. This pain is also seen with psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, tinea pedis and other fungal infections. After initial treatment the sufferer is often left to figure what to do about these painful and unrelenting attacks no their nervous system alone. Shingles and Eczema Pain and Healing Cream is a combination of herbs that can be safely and frequently applied to the sores and pin prick nerve endings. Unlike the limitations of oral analgesics which have severe dose limitations. Ingredients include:
• Licorice: shown to have antiviral activity against the shingles virus (varicella zoster) and its precursor, chicken pox. The risk goes up with aging and poor immunity. Licorice has also shown success in treating eczema which presents with lesions and nerve pain. Those with severe high blood pressure may need to avoid.
• Echinacea: has been shown to reduce shingle pain and to boost the immune system in terms of cold and flu symptoms. This herb is quite safe and has shown effective against a variety of skin issues including shingles, acne, and chicken pox.
• Cat's Claw: is a wood wine found in tropical jungles of South and Central America. Used here as an anti-inflammatory agent.
• Kava kava: An herb of the Pacific Islands, it is unique as a pain reliever and muscle relaxer (nerve blocker). Excellent for nerve pain, back pain and muscle tension.
• Arnica: Grows mostly in Siberia and Central Europe, it is used for pain, sore throat, surgery and other conditions.
• Capsaicin: first discovered in chili peppers, it causes a burning sensation to the mucous membranes and increases gastric acid secretions. This burning increases metabolism at the site, thereby relieving topical pain. This burning effect also helps to block messages to the nerves.